Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support claim

Choose one of the following options

If you are under State Pension Age and would like help with your rent you will need to claim Universal Credit if your post code starts with the following:

  • CB21 4??
  • CB10 1??
  • CB10 2??

Please visit https://www.gov.uk/universal-credit for more information.

If you pay Council Tax  you should still use this form to apply for Council Tax Reduction.

Start a new form

Choose this option to start a new form - click on the start button to get going

Continue a saved form

Choose this option to retrieve a previously saved form - enter your reference number from last time and click continue to carry on.
Loading section. Please wait a few moments...Please wait while we search for your details